With 700 exhibitors expected (against 70 in 2011) the constant evolution of the largest European clothing sourcing exhibition has made it essential to sectorise, in order to significantly improve the efficiency of the buyers’ visit.
You will find 9 product sectors:
- All about her (women ready-to-wear)
- Sport & leisure (in and out)
- Intimate (undies, swimwear & homewear)
- Tailored (smart coats, suits & shirts)
- Knitted (the best of knit)
- Kids (from baby to teenager)
- Vet'image (workwear & uniform)
- Fashion Accessories (from caps to socks & ties)
Many countries will be represented: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Pakistan, as well as Ethiopia, Myanmar and Sri-Lanka with their own national pavilions. We welcome Turkey's return, thanks to a more favorable economic context, and you will find no less than 500 Chinese exhibitors gathered under the aegis of the CCPITTEX (China Council for the Promotion of International Trade).