Discover 6 manufacturers, showcasing a wide range of products thanks to their sharpened know-how. All of these companies benefits from state-of-the-art equipment and are well accustomed to working for European brands.
- RAMESH RAWAL & SONS HUF is a manufacturer and exporter of men's shirts and women's blouses that works for famous European labels. The company provides as well high quality printing, embroideries, overdyes, decorative stitchings, etc..!
- Registan Exports is a manufacturer and exporter of ready-made garments for women and kids wear in woven and knits (shirts, blouses, trousers, shorts, dresses & skirts). Founded in 1991, Registan Exports is one of the leading garment export houses based in Jaipur, India. The company is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and is certified BSCI – Business Social Compliance Initiative.
- Sara Collections is a creative apparel manufacturer specialized in ladies apparel: dresses, skirts, full body, underwear & loungewear. The company has been providing unique prints, exquisite embroideries, gorgeous laces, and bold designs. Sara Collections integrate sustainable activities at all levels of manufacturing and is certified both Sedex – Supplier Ethical Data Exchange and ISO 9000 – Quality Management System.
- Silk Appeal is a 26 years old company designing and manufacturing shawls, scarves and embroideries, They offer as well accessories, dresses & skirts, mainly for woman. All of their operations are in house, and the company is certified BCSI - Business Social Compliance Initiative.
- Sudsons Woollens is famous amongst its customers for weaving products that have complex designs and are challenging to weave in fine counts of yarns. Armed with latest textile CAD software tools at its in-house design studio, Sudsons develops new yarns and weave them into complex combinations of dobby and Jacquard scarves with vivid colours, mesmerising designs and luxurious touch.
- Taq Collections is an apparel manufacturer of ladies, men's and kids garments. The company has flexible minimums and benefits from an in-house ERP software that fully computerizes the operational processes.